- 0.5 Day
- $450 excl GST
- Successful business strategies don’t always translate when you conduct business abroad. Your negotiating strategies may strike the wrong chord, or your polished business etiquette, which served you well in your own culture, may be interpreted as rude. When you recognise and respect cultural differences, you show you are serious about doing business in a global society.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Understand the importance in recognising key cultural
differences when doing business
- Learn how to communicate effectively and appropriately with
people from different cultures
- Gain insight into cultural differences within business
- Learn how to create and manage high-performing, cross-cultural
- Gain practical strategies for conducting successful
- Learn how to analyse cultural differences to successfully
resolve cross-cultural issues
- Become a more effective communicator in a global business
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class