- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Emotions can influence the way we act and react in the workplace. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognise our behaviours, moods, and impulses, and manage them in a positive way to communicate effectively, empathise with others, manage stress, overcome challenging situations and defuse conflict.
The course helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career and personal goals.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
During this course you will:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness,
self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Read associated verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Interpret and manage your emotions
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one's own
- Articulate your emotions using the right language.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class