- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- During the training course, participants learn how to approach difficult people, understand and influence them so that a successful resolution can be achieved without negativity and damage.
This course includes training in recognising attitudes and actions that impact others, using effective techniques to deal with difficult people, using tools to deal with anger, developing coping strategies, understanding motives and behaviours, and more.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have
- See conflict as communication
- Benefit from a confrontation
- Prevent problems
- Get focused
- Deal with theirs and others' anger
- Deal with problems
- Understand and use the three step conflict resolution
- Change yourself depending on the situation
- Understand people's behaviours and motives
- De-stress when things get ugly
- Identify causes of difficult behaviour
- Counter negativity with positivity
- Discuss problems in groups
- Use assertive anger
- Plan and practice to handle difficult situations
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class