- 2 Days
- $990 excl GST
- A leader affects the attitude, behaviour and work of others. A good leader must be able to switch between the various types of leadership styles to inspire and engage others, set precise goals and be a role model.
This course provides people in leadership positions with the insight, awareness and techniques to lead more effectively.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
- Be a leader with a vision, not just a manager
- Look beyond the leadership stereotypes
- Understand Situational Leadership
- Influence with passion and empower others to act
- Increase the performance of your team by setting objectives,
expectations and goals
- Communicate with confidence and clarity so you are always
- Use creative problem solving & decision making methods
- Improve your influence by developing listening and questioning
- Give feedback to inspire greater performance with engagement
and buy in
- Identify and manage conflict within the team
- Lead and motivate your team in a changing environment
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class