- 2 Days
- $1,390 excl GST
- This two-day Lean Process Improvement training course will give your organisation the foundational tools it requires to implement Lean. Day one will explore the foundational Toyota precepts of Lean and the five improvement concepts - value, waste, variation, complexity, and continuous improvement. The second day will focus on the actual tools for implementing these continual improvement concepts in their organisation. Useful tools will include; Lean data mapping methods, 5S, 5W-2H, PDSA, DMAIC, Kaizen, Genchi Genbutsu.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course participants will have learned
- Gain an understanding of Lean
- Describe "The Toyota Production System" and TPS house.
- Master the five lean principles
- Learn how to categorise products or systems into the three
- Learn how to create and contribute to a lean enterprise
- Identify and reduce various types of waste
- Learn to create a plan for an organisation that's more
- Learn how to implement & evaluate Lean changes with PDSA
cycle R-DMAIC-S models
- Learn how to effectively use lean thinking frameworks like
5W-2H, Genchi Genbutsu, Gemba, and 5-S
- Prepare for and complete a basic 5-S
- Learn the five levels of Kaizen events, particularly a Kaizen
- Effective tips for data gathering, mapping and analysis using
flow charts, Ishikawa and SIPOC diagrams, and value stream
- Create a successful plan for a lean project
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class