- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Gain the confidence you need to resolve a point of difference, or the advantage in the outcome of a discussion, produce an agreement upon courses of action, or bargain for individual or collective advantage. Negotiation is a process which can lead to positive outcomes and develop relationships.
This highly participative learner focused Negotiation Skills Training Course will arm you and your team with winning negotiation skills and tactics so you feel better prepared, more confident and have greater control in the negotiation process.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
- Explain the basic types of negotiations
- Learn the phases of negotiations & gain the skills
necessary for successfully negotiating
- Apply basic negotiating concepts (WATNA, BATNA, WAP &
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share & what information to
keep to your self
- Master basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Demonstrate how to reach a consensus & set the terms of
- Deal with personal attacks & other difficult issues
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class