- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Effective facilitation skills are a highly desirable attribute for individuals who wish to manage meetings and planning sessions for more timely and productive outcomes. Facilitating is more than just setting a meeting time. It requires skills in negotiation and communication among others.
This course teaches practical techniques that can be used right away.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
- Define facilitation & identify its purpose
- Understand the benefits of good facilitation
- Master the role & focus of a facilitator
- Differentiate between process & content of a group
- Learn effective tools for preparing for an effective
- Master techniques for effective facilitation from Tuckman &
Jensen's stages of group development (forming, storming, norming
- Learn how to help a group reach a consensus and a final
solution, by encouraging participation
- Practice techniques for dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions
& difficult people in a group setting
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and
learn how to implement them
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class