Familiarise yourself with project management knowledge and
skills that can be used for any project. You will examine how
project management impacts all levels of the organisation in terms
of planning, delivery, scheduling, controlling, customer service,
interface knowledge, techniques, and skills.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Controlling and closing a project.
Anyone (managers, technical specialists and project team
members) who needs a solid foundation in understanding professional
project management techniques.
PMBOK® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Project Management