- 3 Days
- $2,200 excl GST
- This is a three day Managing Benefits foundation course that covers the principles, practices and techniques of Managing Benefits as described in the guide. It provides managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organizations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
At the end of the course delegates will sit the foundation exam, which is made up of 50 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 40 minutes, requiring 50% to pass.
The course on this page is offered by CC Learning, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APMG Group Ltd.
Foundation Course Content
- An overview of benefits management - what it is, the case for
doing it, and some common misconceptions that can limit its
effectiveness in practice.
- The seven principles upon which successful benefits management
practices are built.
- The five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle relating to
individual change initiatives, and examples of how they can be/have
been applied in practice.
- How to apply benefits management at a collective or portfolio
level encompassing all projects and programmes included in the
- How to get started in implementing effective benefits
management practices and how to sustain progress.
Please note there is preparatory work required prior to the
course and homework each evening during the course.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class