Course content summary
- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to
implement Ansible in an operations or cloud computing environment.
These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to gain cost
savings and operational efficiency by implementing the DevOps
methodology with Ansible.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended
to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is
unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to
implement Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and
management in a DevOps environment.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Use Ansible to automate system administration tasks on managed
- Write Ansible Playbooks to standardize task executions.
- Manage playbook execution centrally, using Ansible Tower.
System and cloud administrators who need to automate cloud
provisioning, configuration management, application deployment,
intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
Recommended next exam or course