Maintaining security of computing systems is a process of
managing risk through the implementation of processes and standards
backed by technologies and tools. In this course, you will learn
about resources that can be used to help you implement and comply
with your security requirements.
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP.
- Enable SELinux on a server from a disabled state, perform basic
analysis of the system policy, and mitigate risk with advanced
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with Red Hat
- Monitor activity and changes on a server with Linux Audit and
- Protect data from compromise with USBGuard and storage
- Manage authentication controls with PAM.
- Manually apply provided Ansible Playbooks to automate
mitigation of security and compliance issues.
- Scale OpenSCAP and Red Hat Insights management with Red Hat
Satellite and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415)
is designed for security administrators and system administrators
who need to manage the secure operation of servers running Red Hat®
Enterprise Linux®, whether deployed on physical hardware, as
virtual machines, or as cloud instances.