Benefits of the Agile Project Management
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an
understanding of Agile and the ability to apply relevant project
management methods, leading to successful Agile
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful Agile
projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor
these to the situation.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management mathodologies
with Agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while
simultaneously acceleration results by encouraging stakeholder
involvement, feedback and effective controls.
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by
continually validating project milestones against business
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing
and intergrating a company-specfic Agile management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and
adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget,
timescale and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include Agile
certifiaction in employee professional developmetn
The AgilePM® Foundation course suits:
> New and experienced project staff
> People who may go on to Practitioner
> Consultants/contract staff operating in an
> Project Managers considering a career in an
>Anybody wishing to to improve employment prospects in an