By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large
and sophisticated enterprise.
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components.
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell
and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts.
- Harden the vSphere environment against security threats.
- Use the VMware vSphere® Web Client, the command-line interface,
and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere.
- Troubleshoot networking, storage, vCenter Server, ESXi host,
vSphere cluster, vMotion® & virtual machine issues.
- System Administrators
- System Integrators
One or more years hands on experience with vSphere