By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large
and sophisticated enterprise.
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components.
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell
and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts.
- Harden the vSphere environment against security threats.
- Use the VMware vSphere® Web Client, the command-line interface,
and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere.
- Troubleshoot networking, storage, vCenter Server, ESXi host,
vSphere cluster, vMotion® & virtual machine issues.
|Experienced system administrators, system
engineers, and system integrators.
This course requires the completion of one of the
• Understanding of concepts presented in
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration
experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command prompt is highly